While configuring data streamings, you need to set up a specific endpoint to stream your Azion data.
Continue reading for a step by step on how to connect a Datadog endpoint to receive data from Data Streaming.
Datadog requirementsSection titled Datadog requirements
To get started, you must complete a few configurations in Datadog:
- Create an account.
- Log in to your Datadog account.
- On the left menu, select Logs > Analytics > copy your endpoint URL.
- On the bottom corner of the left menu, hover over your name or email and select Organization Settings > ACCESS > API Keys.
- Click the New Key button > provide a Name for your key.
- Click the Create Key button.
- Click the Copy Key button and save the copied key to use it later on.
Configuring the endpoint in Data StreamingSection titled Configuring the endpoint in Data Streaming
Next, follow these steps to configure the new endpoint you created in Datadog in your Azion Data Streaming.
You can find detailed steps for the entire configuration on the How to use Data Streaming guide.
In the Destination configurations:
- On the Endpoint Type dropdown menu, select Datadog.
- On Datadog URL, add the URL of your Datadog endpoint. Example:
- On API Key, add the key created in the Datadog API. Example:
- Make sure the Active switch is on.
- Click the Save button.
After saving the configurations, your data will be streamed to the newly configured endpoint.
You can keep track of the calls made by Data Streaming to Datadog on Real-Time Events. To do so, select Data Source > Data Streaming and choose the filters options as you wish.
TrademarksSection titled Trademarks
Datadog is a registered trademark of Datadog, Inc in the United States.