With the Azion data source plugin on Grafana, you can customize your own dashboard to visualize the data you need.go to integrate with grafana guide
Customizing a dashboard on GrafanaSection titled Customizing a dashboard on Grafana
After installing a Grafana instance locally on your machine and authorizing the Azion plugin, open it.
Follow the next steps:
- On the left-side menu, click on Dashboards. The dashboard page opens.
- Next to the search bar, click New > New Dashboard.
- On the Add panel card, select Add a new panel.
- On the second section of the page, below the preview, on Data source dropdown menu, select Azion.
- On the code box, add the query you want to use.
- See the GraphQL API guides for a few examples of queries.
The five fields below can be used to complete your setup depending on what type of visualization you’re using and what you want to see on your graphs:
- Data path: add the value Metrics.
- Time path: inform a timestamp. The field is dot-delimited.
- Time format: inform a time format in moment.js format.
- Group by: use the field you want to use to group your data aggregation.
- Alias by: use to change the value and name of a field shown in the legend.
- On the right side of the page, on the Visualization list, select the visualization type you want to use. Example: Time series.
- On the upper-right corner, click Save to apply your configurations.
Read more on GrafanaSection titled Read more on Grafana
- Create and use dashboards
- Grafana dashboard best practices
- Add and manage variables
- Configuring time series in ISO8601
- Configuring time series in custom format
- Configuring a legend
- Configuring value mappings
TrademarksSection titled Trademarks
Grafana Cloud is a trademark of Grafana Labs. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by Grafana Labs or its affiliates.