Business Events Support refers to the support and assistance provided to assist customers during events, in real time. In this service, several tests are performed to assess the performance and capacity of the system under conditions of intense load.
This service offers follow-up, assistance, and the necessary support from expert engineers to maximize the probability of success and remove obstacles during the event. Azion specialists conduct a highly focused engagement to provide guidance during the operation, as well as real-time support, at any time and lasting up to
6 hours of follow-up.
ScopeSection titled Scope
- Stress tests monitoring to assess the performance and capacity of the system under conditions of intense load.
- Production environment setup and tuning suggestions to ensure smooth and optimized live performance.
- Solving technical problems during the event.
- Continuous monitoring of system performance during the event.
- Dedicated technical assistance and support to address any emerging issue.
If you have an Enterprise or Mission Critical Service Plan, you can request this service through the Support Portal, within at least
72 hours prior to the event.
For more detailed information, see Azion Service Plans.