Users Management allows you to add, modify, and delete users to your account.
To access Users Management:
- Log in to Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- On the upper-right corner of the page, select the avatar menu. This is the Account menu.
- Click in Users Management.
Adding users to an accountSection titled Adding users to an account
You can add users before or after creating teams.
To add a new user:
- On the Users Management screen, click Add user. You’ll see three sections with their respective fields:
- User profile: First name, Last name, Timezone, and Language.
- Contact information: Email and Mobile.
- Security settings: Account owner, Teams, and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Fill in the fields as prompted. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
If you haven’t yet created a team when adding a user, you can choose the Default Team in RTM.
Select boxes: Available Teams and Chosen TeamsSection titled Select boxes: Available Teams and Chosen Teams
- To select the teams where the user’ll be allocated, click the desired team in Available Teams and then on the arrow to move your selection to the Chosen Teams box.
In order to speed up the process, you can select more than one team at the same time:
- You can select all teams at once using the Choose all option, located below the Available Teams box.
- You can also select in sequence by holding down the Shift key while clicking on the desired options.
- Or alternatively select by holding down the Shift, Ctrl, or Cmd keys while clicking on the desired teams.
- You can also undo your selection at any time. Click the desired team in Chosen Teams and then the arrow to move your selection back to the Available Teams box.
You can still deselect all teams at once by using the Clear selection option, located below the Chosen Teams box, and use the Shift, Ctrl, or Cmd keys, as described above.
Activating your configurationsSection titled Activating your configurations
- Active: enables or disables a user on the system.
- Cancel: with this option, you return to the Users Management page, and you also discard any edits.
- Save: once you finish your settings, click the Save button.
When you save your configurations, you return to the Users Management screen, where you’ll see the list of users sorted by contact details, the team they belong to, MFA status, and whether they are Active or not.