With Teams Permissions, you can create and manage teams, as well as control and configure access rights for distinct teams within your organization.
To access Teams Permissions:
- Log in to Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- On the upper-right corner of the page, select the avatar menu. This is the Account menu.
- Click in Teams Permissions.
Adding teamsSection titled Adding teams
You can create teams before or after adding users.
To add a new team:
- On the Teams Permission screen, click Add team.
- Type a name for the new team in the field Name for Team.
- In the Permissions section, you’ll see the *Available Permissions and Chosen Permissions selection boxes.
- Click in the permission you want to grant to the team in Available Permissions and then on the arrow to move it to Chosen Permissions.
By selecting permissions, you grant access to the functions set for that permission to users on that team only.
Activating configurationsSection titled Activating configurations
At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find the following options:
- Active: enables or disables a user on the system.
- Cancel: with this option, you return to the Teams Permissions page, and you also discard any edits.
- Save: once you finish your settings, click the Save button.
When you save your configurations, you’ll return to the Teams Permissions screen, where you’ll see the list of teams, their permissions, and whether they’re Active or not.
Modifying team permissionsSection titled Modifying team permissions
You can modify the team permissions in RTM whenever you like.
- Log in to RTM and select Teams Permissions
- On the Teams Permissions screen, select the desired team.
- Change permissions through the selection boxes.
The selection process is the same as for the selection boxes described in Adding teams.
Deleting teamsSection titled Deleting teams
Before deleting teams, you must remove all users from the team.
- Log in to RTM and select Teams Permissions.
- On the Teams Permissions screen, while hovering the cursor over teams, you’ll see the trash can icon being enabled. Click the trash can to delete a team.
- When you click the trash can, a message will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. To confirm, type the required word in the text box.
- Click the Delete button to confirm the deletion request. You’ll then return to the Teams Permissions screen, where a confirmation message is displayed.