- Log in to Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- On the upper-right corner of the page, select the avatar menu. This is the Account menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click the Delete account button. A window will open containing the status of the following items in your account:
- DNS Zones: if you have active DNS, you must disable them before proceeding.
- Edge Applications: before deleting your account, you must remove your applications.
- Debts: you must clear any pending debts before completing the procedure.
- Type the required word in the text box.
- Click the Delete account button.
After successfully deleting your account, you’ll be redirected to the RTM sign-up page and you’ll see the following message: Your account was successfully deleted!.
You’ll also receive an email confirming the deletion of your account. If you want to share your experience with Azion, send an email.