On the Your Settings page of Real-Time Manager (RTM) you can edit your personal information.
Learn how to edit general information of the account in the [Account Settings](/en/documentation/products/accounts/your-settings/ page.
To make changes related to User profile, Contact information, or Security Settings:
- Access RTM.
- On the upper-right corner of the page, select the avatar menu. This is the Account menu.
- Select Your Settings.
See more about each field next:
- First name (mandatory): the name you want to be identified by. You can edit your name as you wish.
- Last name (mandatory): the surname you want to be identified by. You can edit your surname as you wish.
- Timezone (mandatory): the timezone you want to use on RTM data. You can edit it according to your preferences. It will change the time displayed on RTM in places such as the Activity History page.
Language: at the moment, RTM is only available in English. You can’t edit this field.
- Email (mandatory): email used to log in to your RTM account.
After you edit this field, a confirmation email will be sent to your new address. You need to confirm it to apply the changes. You’ll have to use the new email on your next login, even if you log in through Social Login. Your former email address will be available to be used in a new account.
- Phone (mandatory): phone number you wish to be contacted through. You can edit this field as you wish.
- Password: the password used to log in to RTM. You can redefine it at any time.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): this is an extra layer of security you can activate in your account.
If the main account doesn’t have the MFA enabled and your user has this permission, you can only enable it for use in your login. However, if the MFA is already enabled, you can’t edit this option. See more about it in the Multi-Factor Authentication page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a support ticket.