Creating a personal tokenSection titled Creating a personal token
Via RTMSection titled Via RTM
Log in to Real-Time Manager (RTM).
In the Account Menu on the top-right corner, represented by three horizontal lines, and select Personal Tokens.
Click the Add a personal token button.
Fill in the required fields:
- Personal Token name
- Expires in. You can choose the token expiration date between 1, 7, 15, 30, 90 days, 1 year, or a custom date.
- Personal Token description (optional)
Click the Create Token button.
Click the visibility icon in the Personal Token field to see your token.
Click the copy token icon to copy your token.
Via APISection titled Via API
- Run the following cURL command in your terminal, replacing
[TOKEN VALUE]with an already existing personal token:
You can also change the
Revoking a personal tokenSection titled Revoking a personal token
To revoke your Personal Token, proceed as follows:
- Log in to RTM.
- In the Account Menu on the top-right corner, represented by three horizontal lines, and select Personal Tokens.
- Hover over the personal token item you want to delete and click the trash can icon.
- On the verification pop-up, type delete.
- Click the Delete button.
You’ll see a message confirming the deletion of your token.