While configuring data streamings, you need to set up a specific endpoint to stream your Azion data.
Continue reading for a step by step on how to connect an Azure Blob Storage endpoint to receive data from Data Streaming.
Azure Blob Storage requirementsSection titled Azure Blob Storage requirements
To get started with Microsoft’s Azure Blob Storage, you must follow a few steps:
- Create a Microsoft Data Storage account.
- Create a container for your Blob Storage.
- Create a SAS Token to your Blob Storage with the permission to create, read, write, and list.
For more information on how to create an Azure Storage Account, you can see the Azure Storage documentation page.
Configuring the endpoint in Data StreamingSection titled Configuring the endpoint in Data Streaming
Next, follow these steps to configure the new endpoint you created in Azure Blob Storage in your Azion Data Streaming.
You can find detailed steps for the entire configuration on the How to use Data Streaming guide.
In the Destination configurations:
- On the Endpoint Type dropdown menu, select Azure Blob Storage.
- On Storage Account, add the name of your storage account of your Azure Blob Storage. Example:
- On Container Name, add the name of your Azure Blob Storage container. Example:
- On Blob SAS Token, add the Blob SAS token of your Azure Blob Storage. Example:
- Make sure the Active switch is on.
- Click the Save button.
After saving the configurations, your data will be streamed to the newly configured endpoint.
You can keep track of the calls made by Data Streaming to Azure Blob on Real-Time Events. To do so, select Data Source > Data Streaming and choose the filters options as you wish.
TrademarksSection titled Trademarks
Microsoft Azure Blob is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc in the United States and other countries.