Error Responses for Azion Edge Application allows you to customize and define the cache TTL of error pages that are delivered when a request returns a 4xx or 5xx HTTP status.Learn more about Error Responses
To customize an error response page, follow the steps:
- Access Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- On the upper-left corner, select the three horizontal lines to open the Products menu > Edge Application.
- Select the application linked to the domain that needs the new error page.
- Select the Error Responses tab.
- The first Status Code field is disabled, but under Error Caching TTL (seconds) you can set the cache time-to-live (TTL), in seconds, of all error pages.
This first status code serves as a placeholder to cache the page in case an unexpected status is received.
- To customize specific error codes, click the + button.
- In the new Status Code field, select the status code you want to customize.
- Change the cache TTL in the Error Caching TTL (seconds) field.
- You can keep the same cache TTL set in the previous field or add a different TTL.
- In the URI field, you can add a path to an error page created in the source.
- In the Custom Status Code field, you can customize the HTTP status that will be received by the user.
- In the Origin section, you can define the origin of error page URIs.
- You can configure their origins in the application’s Origins tab.
- Click the Save button.
Done. Your edge application will now display an error page with the new configuration.