Customizing an error response page
You can customize the page the user receives for specific HTTP status errors, such as 403, 404, and 500, by using the Error Responses functionality. You can access it through an Edge Application.
Customizing a status page can be combined with the origin change function from Rules Engine in order to have your page loaded from another origin. Such a function can be useful when the main origin becomes unavailable.
To customize a status error response page, follow the steps:
- Log in to Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- Access the Products Menu.
- Select Edge Applications.
- Select the Edge Application responsible for the domain that needs a new page.
- Select the Error Responses tab.
- Click + icon.
- Define status error code, amount of seconds, URI, address displayed to the final user, and status to be received.
- Click the Save button.
Done! Your error response page will now exhibit the new configuration.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a support ticket.