To generate credentials to use and authenticate services, follow these steps:
- Access Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- Access the Credentials page on the Account menu on the top-right corner, represented by the avatar.
- Click the Add Credential button.
- Choose a name for your credential.
- Describe how or by whom the credential will be used in the Description field in Settings.
Credential used for Edge Nodes registration.
- Click the Save button.
A token will be generated after the credential is saved.
When clicking on the created credential on the Credentials page, you can:
- Copy the generated token.
- Delete your credential.
- Edit your credential. You can update your credential’s name, description, and status (active/inactive).