At Azion you are served by a team of engineers who are specialized in performance, security, high availability and scalability of content, web applications and APIs, especially in mission critical environments.
If you are new to Azion or if you are increasing your usage, we want to provide you with the right resources to support your success. Azion Support offers a unique combination of tools and expertise to help you do amazing things with Azion.
1. Support Plans
All customers receive the Developer Support plan by default at no cost. For additional services, we offer plans that fit the most diverse needs.
|Developers||Production environment||Mission critical business|
|Developers who feel comfortable autonomously exploring the potential of our platform.||Companies that use Azion in a production environment and need help to get the most out of Azion.||Online presence is critical and service performance, security, availability and scalability directly impact the business results.|
|Recommended plan: Developer||Recommended plan: Enterprise||Recommended plan: Mission Critical|
It is the most basic form of support from Azion, it is included in all contracts at no additional cost, it is recommended for developers or companies that are not using Azion in critical services or who have the necessary knowledge to get the most out of the platform on their own.
- Access to Customer Service for account related issues (billing and access).
- Access to documentation and whitepapers.
- Access to incident reports and notification.
- Bug reporting.
The service is available from Monday to Friday, during business hours (8am to 5pm).
This modality does not provide Technical Support and does not have a telephone service channel.
It is the type of support that is most used by small and medium sized companies, which use Azion in services that do not have a direct impact on the business result.
You can find all the features of the Developer Plan and more at:
- 24x7 Access to Support Engineers via ticket and phone.
- Response time of up to 1 hour for Production System Down.
- Unlimited tickets, with no user limit.
- Access to advanced services subject to an additional fee: Best Practices Review, Go Live Support, Training, Custom Configurations.
Mission Critical Plan
It is the recommended support modality for medium and large companies, which use Azion in mission critical systems, which have a direct impact on the business result. You can find all the features of the Enterprise Plan and more at:
- 24x7 Access to Research & Development Engineers, 8am to 5pm, via ticket and telephone.
- Response time of up to 15 minutes for Business-Critical System Down.
- Access to Go Live Support for launching applications, migrations and live events.
- Access to Training for team training.
- Access to Custom Configurations for complex configurations.
- Access to Best Practices Review for cost reduction and improvements in architecture, availability, performance and security.
- Access to the Security Response Team (SRT) when contracting Azion Managed DDoS Protection Unlimited.
- Access to Azion’s Slack Channel (for an additional fee). An agile channel for solving problems and contacting our team of Support Engineers.
|Customer Services and documentation||24×7 access to Customer Service, documentation, whitepapers and bug reporting||24×7 access to Customer Service, documentation, whitepapers and bug reporting and incidents||24×7 access to Customer Service, documentation, whitepapers and bug reporting and incidents|
|Health Status and Notifications||Access to Status Page Dashboard||Access to Status Page Dashboard||Access to Status Page Dashboard|
|Technical Support||24×7 access to Support Engineers via ticket and phone||24×7 access to Support Engineers, 8am to 5pm for R&D Engineers via ticket and phone and Access to Azion’s Slack Channel (for an additional fee)|
|Who can open cases||Unlimited contacts/unlimited cases||Unlimited contacts/unlimited cases|
|Severity of cases/Response times||General guidance: < 24 hours (business hours)
System impaired:* < 12 hours
Production system impaired: < 4 hours
Production system down: < 1 hour
|General guidance: < 24 hours (business hours)
System impaired:* < 12 hours
Production system impaired: < 4 hours
Production system down: < 1 hour
Business-critical system down: < 15 minutes
|Go Live Support||Access to Support Engineers (for an additional fee)||Access to Support Engineers (including up to 3 Go Live events per year)|
|Training||Access to Azion Day (for an additional fee)||Access to Azion Day (including 2 Azion Days per year)|
|Custom Configurations||Access to creating custom configurations (for an additional fee)||Access to creating custom configurations (including up to 5 sites)|
|Best Practices Review||Designation of a Trusted Advisor (for an additional fee)||Designation of a Trusted Advisor (including up to 5 reviews per year)|
|Security Response Team (SRT)||Access to SRT (requires the contracting of Azion Managed DDoS Protection Unlimited)|
|Contracting model||Included||On Demand / Reserved Capacity||Reserved Capacity (minimum of 12 months)|
- Business hours are generally defined as 9:00am to 6:00pm, in the country where Azion was contracted, excluding holidays and weekends. These times may vary in countries with multiple time zones.
2. Response Time
The response time depends on the type of support contracted and the severity of the open ticket. The time elapsed between the opening of the ticket and the start of actions taken by Azion is counted.
Our goal is to provide an appropriate level of urgency to each case based on the impact on your business. Opening tickets with the correct severity level will help us get you in touch with the appropriate support professionals and within the desired response times.
To understand how Azion regards the severity of tickets, please see the table:
|General Guidance||You have a question or want to request a feature.|
|System impaired||Non-critical functions of your application are behaving abnormally or you have an urgent development question using Azion products.|
|Production system impaired||Important functions for your application are compromised or degraded.|
|Production system down||You have no way around the problem and your business is significantly impacted. Important functions of your application are unavailable.|
|Business-critical system down||You have no way around the problem and your business is at risk. Critical functions of your application are unavailable.|
As soon as we respond to your ticket, we will work with you to identify and resolve the issue. We will consider the case resolved if:
- You agree that your problem has been fixed or your question has been answered.
- You agree that the source of the problem is not with Azion.
- You have not responded to an inquiry or request from us for four (4) consecutive days.
3. Service Channels
All customers have service channels according to their contracted plan and can open tickets online.
Our Developer Support offers services via ticket related to billing and accounts, during business hours. Customers with Enterprise or Mission Critical support have access to 24×7 support via ticket and telephone.
The opening of an online ticket by one of the contacts previously authorized by the customer and configured in the tool is essential to guarantee the authentication and authorization of the customer.
- Support Portal, for all support modalities.
- Telephone +55 51 3083 8111, only for the Enterprise e Mission Critical.
- Access to Azion’s Slack Channel (for an additional fee), only for Mission Critical modality.
4. Working Scope
Our technical support levels cover development and production issues for Azion products and services, along with other key components:
- “How-to” questions about Azion services and features.
- Troubleshooting for the use of Azion products, together with customer resources.
- Troubleshooting for the Azion platform.
Azion Technical Support does not include:
- Access and modification of the customer’s infrastructure, that which is external to the Azion network.
- The development, modification and debugging of the client’s applications.
- The homologation and modification of the customer’s infrastructure, even when requested or recommended by Azion to enable its integration or for the solution of any problem.
- The search for a solution to problems in the customer’s infrastructure or its suppliers, which impact the use of Azion’s services.
- Attending to Best Practices Review, Go Live Support, Training, Custom Configurations and Security Response Team.
Health Status and Notifications
Health Status and Notification provides you with insight into the status of the Azion services that suit your applications, allowing you to quickly identify when Azion is experiencing issues that can impact you. The dashboard displays relevant information chronologically which allows you to manage events in progress, in addition to providing proactive notifications to support you in planning scheduled activities. With alerts triggered automatically by changing the status of Azion resources, you will have the visibility and guidance to help you quickly diagnose and resolve problems. Check it out on the Azion Status Page.
Best Practices Review
The Azion Trusted Advisors base themselves on the best practices learned from their history of operating and serving thousands of use cases. The Trusted Advisor analyzes your environment at Azion and then informs you of opportunities to save money, improve system architecture, availability and performance, or to help mitigate security vulnerabilities. You can request an analysis through the Support Portal, informing the website you want to be reviewed and the intended objective: optimization with a focus on cost savings, performance, availability or security.
Go Live Support
Ideal for launching applications, infrastructure migrations and live events, our Go Live Support offers real-time guidance and support for the most relevant moments for your business. Azion specialists conduct a highly focused engagement to provide architectural and operational guidance, as well as real-time support, with up to 6 hours of follow-up, at any time, for your planned event. Go Live Support for your event can be booked through the Support Portal, 72 hours in advance.
Whether you are new to Azion or an advanced user, with Azion Training you can design your training schedule with us and always learn or validate useful concepts and implementation techniques using our services, from introductory features to the most advanced ones.
Azion Custom Configurations provides the technical support you need to deploy complex configurations, those not supported in the Real-Time Manager interface or APIs, so you can harness the full power of the Azion platform.
Security Response Team (SRT)
With Azion Managed DDoS Protection Unlimited you have 24×7 access to the Security Response Team (SRT), which can be triggered during or after a DDoS attack. The SRT will assist in tracing incidents, identifying the root cause and applying mitigations for you. You can also engage the SRT for any post-attack analysis.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a support ticket.