At Azion, you can count on a specialized support team whenever you need to send queries, suggestions, or report on any issues that have occurred while using Azion products.
When contacting support, your ticket will follow a service flow according to the type of activity, the severity level, and the Service Level Agreement (SLA) you’ve contracted.
Read the next sections to see how to request assistance.
Accessing Support CenterSection titled Accessing Support Center
To create a ticket, you first need to access Support Center. You have two options to access it:
Through Support CenterSection titled Through Support Center
- Access Support Center.
- To authenticate yourself, choose an option:
- Click on Are you a customer? Login here.
- On the header, click on Login.
Through Real-Time Manager (RTM)Section titled Through Real-Time Manager (RTM)
- Access Real-Time Manager (RTM).
- On the header, click on the Help Center (?) icon > select Contact Support.
Opening a TicketSection titled Opening a Ticket
After you log in to your account, you’re redirected to the Submit a ticket page. Click + New support ticket on the right-side of the search field and fill in the field as described next:
|Requester*||Automatically filled with your Azion login email.|
|Product*||List of Azion products. You can choose one product per ticket.|
|Subject*||Add a title that describes your problem to identify your ticket.|
Production system impaired
Production system down
Business-critical system down
See the description of each of the severity levels next.
|Type*||Reason for opening the ticket:|
- Incident: to report an incident.
- Question: to clarify your doubts.
- Request: to make a specific request; for example, request a new integration or feature.
|Description*||Open field to describe your needs. Add all information about your problem, question, or request, to help agents understand how to help you.|
|+ Attach a file|
|Add a file to help describe your ticket. It’s recommended to use JPEG, PNG, or PDF file extensions.|
|Phone number||Add the phone number of the person responsible for discussing the problem you’re reporting.|
Select the Allow contact by phone check box if you want to be contacted through your phone number, in case Azion agents find it necessary.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
After filling in the form:
- Click the Submit button to register your ticket. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Or click the Cancel option to return to the Tickets homepage, discarding any edits you made.
Severity levels descriptionSection titled Severity levels description
The severity levels for a ticket, from less severe to more severe, are:
|General Guidance||You have a query or a question about a product or some of its features.|
|System Impaired||Non-critical functions of your application are behaving abnormally or you have an urgent query about development using Azion products.|
|Production System Impaired||Important application functions are compromised or impaired.|
|Production System Down||You’re unable to resolve the problem and your business is severely affected. Important application functions are unavailable.|
|Business-critical System Down||You’re unable to resolve the problem and your business is at risk. Critical application functions are unavailable.|
Details to add in your ticket’s descriptionSection titled Details to add in your ticket’s description
To speed up your ticket service, it can be helpful to provide a few specific details when opening your ticket. This way, the Support team will be able to better understand what’s happening and resolve the issue faster.
Include the following information on your ticket’s description:
- The URL of your settings on the Azion system that’s having problems.
- What behavior is expected and what’s wrong.
- Under what conditions the problem occurs. Example: browser, application, operating system, Internet service provider, type of Internet connection.
- The step-by-step so that the Support team can reproduce the problem.
- Your UUID value. To get it, make sure you’re using the same device that’s having problems and access
https://netinfo.azion.com. Copy the value that appears next to the UUID field.
Checking your open TicketSection titled Checking your open Ticket
If you’ve opened a ticket and want to check on its status, follow the next steps:
- Access Support Center or log in to Real-Time Manager and on the header, click on the Help Center icon (?) > select the Contact Support option.
- On the Support Center homepage, click on the Tickets tab or Check ticket status on the banner. A page with your Open or Pending tickets opens.
- Optionally, you can filter your tickets by:
- Clicking on Open or Pending and selecting between All Tickets, Open or Pending, or Resolved or Closed.
- Clicking on Sorted by and selecting between Date Created, Last Modified, Status, Ascending, or Descending.
Watch a tutorial on how to open and check your tickets on Azion’s YouTube channel: