Data Streaming is an Observe product that allows you to feed your SIEM, big data, and stream processing platforms with the event logs from your applications on Azion in real time.
When you associate domains with Data Streaming, the events related to the specified domains are collected and sent to the endpoint you configure through a data streaming. You can associate one or more of your domains registered with Azion to a data streaming.
To associate domains on Data Streaming, follow these steps:
- Access RTM.
- On the upper-left corner, select Data Streaming on the OBSERVE section.
- Click Add Streaming.
- Choose a name for your data streaming.
- On the Data Source dropdown menu, select the one you want to use.
- On the Template dropdown menu, select the one you want to use.
- On Options, select between Filter Domains or All Domains.
- If you’ve selected Filter Domains:
- Go to the Domains section.
- On the Available Domains box, you can:
- Type characters or words to find domains or scroll through the list of your domains.
- Select each domain you want to associate to this data streaming and click the > button.
- Select multiple domains by using
ctrlon Windows and Linux or
commandon Mac and click the > button.
- Select Choose all to select all domains presented on the list.
After you click the > button, the selected domains are moved to the Chosen Domains box. You can also use the
< button to remove specific domains already chosen or select Clear selection to remove all domains.
- If you’ve selected All Domains:
Azion automatically selects all current and future domains associated to your RTM account using this data streaming.
After associating the domains of your choice:
- Fill in the remaining mandatory fields to configure your data streaming.
- Make sure the Active switch is on.
- Click Save.
Now, the events associated with the domains you selected will be collected and sent to its endpoint through the configured data streaming.
Watch a video tutorial on How to associate domains on Data Streaming on Azion’s YouTube channel: