Real-Time Manager allows you to delete your account. Here are some guidelines on how to do it.
- Access Real-Time Manager;
- Go to Client Account menu on the top right corner, select Account info;
- Click the Delete account button on the bottom of the page;
- A window will open containing the status of the following items in your account:
- DNS Zones: if you have active DNS, you will need to disable them before proceeding;
- Edge Applications: your applications must be removed before closing your account;
- Debts: you must clear any pending debts before completing the procedure.
The Delete account button will be activated only when the information mentioned above has been resolved.
- Click on the Delete account button.
Done! Your account has been deleted.
After successfully deleting your account, you will be redirected to Azion website and you will see the following message: Your account has been successfully deleted.
You will also receive an email confirming the deletion of your account. If you want to give feedback on your experience with Azion, contact us through this e-mail.
Your account information will be stored in case future conferences are needed.
Note: you can create a new account at any time through our website and continue your experience with Azion.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a support ticket.