Credentials are used solely for the Edge Orchestrator. To generate tokens for APIs, head to the API documentation.
You can generate credentials to use and authenticate our services by following these steps:
- Access Real-Time Manager.
- Access the Credentials page on the Account menu on the top right corner.
- Click the Add Credential button.
- Choose a name for your credential.
Describe how or by whom the credential will be used in the Description field in Settings.
Credential used for Edge Nodes registration, for example.
- Click the Save button.
Note: the token will be generated after the credential is saved.
The following options are available when clicking on the created credential:
- Copy the generated token.
- Delete your credential.
- Edit your credential. Here you can update your credential’s name, description and status (active/inactive).
To copy your token click on the Copy token icon. Then, you will see the following message: Token copied to the clipboard!
If you wish to delete the Credential, click the Delete icon. You will see a confirmation message on the screen, and then click the Confirm button to delete your credential.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a support ticket.